Of Transactions & Trust:
The New Financial Services
- Earning trust through integrity
- Achieving loyalty through service
- Gaining market share through performance
Where Integrity Leads, Loyalty Will Follow.
Wealthy clients, corporate treasurers and financial advisors all have access to a host options beyond your firm. Differentiating your services in the modern market comes down to your flawless reputation for execution and the resulting trust you inspire among your clients. Your reputation is built on performance – sustained performance that requires a principled dedication that your clients can trust.
Exceeding Mere Compliance.
Can the reduction of errors and the meeting of regulatory requirements ever be enough? Your customers deserve to be dazzled, and that happens only at the leading edge. Have you found your edge?
Trust Is Value.
Where performance leads market share will follow, because clients value a relationship they can trust. Trust is the result of a reputation for performance. The consistency of your performance is the focus of this exceptional Conference event.
You are not alone.
Though it may feel that way. Organizations like yours are dealing with these same challenges every day. Join the conversation among leading executives – from organizations like yours – sharing their outlook on industry trends, opportunities and risks.
Get it from the top.
Your conference will include a number of leading industry figures sharing their views on the industry’s outlook. Leading practitioners will share their views on the implications of these changes. And case studies of the most progressive organizations will prepare you to make the right choices among competing systems, approaches and partners. By participating in these executive-level sessions focused on mission-critical challenges, you will prepare yourself to map the future for your own organization.
This program will be submitted to the Institute for Certified Bankers for determining the number of continuing education credits which CSOPs may claim for attending this program.
Who Will Attend
Executive, senior and managerial professionals with responsibilities for:
- retail securities processing
- wholesale securities operations
- broker-dealer operations
- trust and employee benefit operations
- managing outsourcing relationships
- mutual funds processing
- custodial services investment/capital markets operations
- asset management operations
- technology acquisition and management
- Mutual Fund Procedures
- The Relationship Between Bank & Broker-Dealer
- Operational Risk Management
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
- Technology in Trust & Wealth Management
- Straight-Through Processing
- Six Sigma and Service Excellence
- Fixed-Income Settlement Technologies
- Privacy & Information Regulation
- The Future of the Industry
FREE Registration for either the
3rd Annual Bank Outsourcing Forum or
1st Annual Bank Security Forum
Registrants for the Operations Conference for Securities, Brokerage & Trust
may register for FREE for the Bank Outsourcing Forum or the Bank Security
Forum. These very special one-day events will be held April 5 at the Omni
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
The brand new and ultra-luxurious Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is literally surrounded by its three golf courses. When you stay here you’ll have access to:
- two Greg Norman-designed championship courses,
- the world headquarters of the renowned David Leadbetter Gold Academy,
- state-of-the-art amenities such as dual phone lines, voice mail, executive work desks & high-speed Internet access in every guest room,
- acres of well preserved wetlands,
- a 5-minute ride to Walt Disney World theme parks,
- a 25-minute ride from Orlando International Airport,
- fully equipped modern health club and spa,
- an outdoor heated swimming pool, the 850-foot lazy river and activity pool, and
- tennis, basketball and volleyball courts.